How to set up projects?
At first I sat down to draw my idea on paper - on how to set up projects on this site.
"Projects" is just the working title.
Projects are considered to be a kind of collection of a number of entries that belong to the same larger collection. This could for example be a trip, eg. Alps21 or the development of this site, for the fun of it aka. P22development.
The aim is to
- to allow every page/post/item to be part of a project (preferably only one at a time)
- establish a project taxonomy
- make all projects available in a list
- provide a project details page, which allows you to browse all project kids.
Developing the Project structure
- For blueprint definitions check here: https://discourse.getgrav.org/t/struggling-with-blueprints/19220/3
- Blueprint on Grav Help: https://learn.getgrav.org/17/forms/blueprints